We’re doing some behind the scenes work. So there will be some website down time:
- Switching to a managed DNS provider from CloudFlare because of SSL costs
- Installing a UCC/SAN SSL certificate to protect our domains and subdomains
- The UCC/SAN will also protect all of our clients domains and subdomains hosted on us
- Some performance tuning to nginx for the UCC/SAN switch
So if you notice us go down it will be one of a few things
- DNS Propagation by the new managed partner
- UCC/SAN installation
The site will probably go up and down a bit as we work it all out.
The end result will be better performance as the managed DNS partner constantly outranks everyone, including CloudFlare, Better Security and increased performance.
Please be patient whilst we implement and tune these improvements.